Mission

MISSION: To visit every state and territory in the U.S. For my mission a visit is greater than a stop over; I wish to explore the natural and cultural environments of these areas. Each of these locations has a story to tell, and I want to find it.


As of February 2018 I have visited all 50 states (and Puerto Rico and 2 island in the US Virgin Islands) at least once.


Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Finished the "O" States

This Columbus Day Weekend a friend and I road-tripped to Ohio.  That was it... my last "O" state.  A new state, a new city, a new national park. . .  perfect weather.  The leaves painted a brilliant autumn picture for us on our 6 hour odyssey; the hues were fall classics - red, orange, yellow.  We drove through river valleys, over the mountains, and just ohhhed and ahhhed over the show.

In Ohio, we crammed in exactly what we wanted to see and do - Cedar Point, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, The Christmas Story Museum, the Art Museum, the Cuyahoga Valley National Park.   Lots for three days... but we did it... and I am another state down.  =-)

No comments:

Post a Comment