Mission

MISSION: To visit every state and territory in the U.S. For my mission a visit is greater than a stop over; I wish to explore the natural and cultural environments of these areas. Each of these locations has a story to tell, and I want to find it.


As of February 2018 I have visited all 50 states (and Puerto Rico and 2 island in the US Virgin Islands) at least once.


Tuesday, December 27, 2011

GO Scarlet Knights!

Back from Alaska and I am ready to head home... I am leave for the Big Apple... I am headed to the Pinstripe Bowl... I am cheering on my team - GO RU!!!


The plan is to enjoy the city for the holiday, take in a show, visit the windows, do a bit of shopping and cheer on my team... GO RU!!!

I am headed to the game with some college friends.  Two of us were in colorguard together and never got to see post season action.  This will be our first bowl game. GO RU!!!

The game is Friday, the 30th, at Yankee Stadium... we play a good Iowa State team... it should be a great game.

Up stream, red team
Red team, upstream
Rah, Rah, Rutgers Rah!

Yes, I am excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment