Mission

MISSION:
To spend quality time in at least one area of every state. Quality time means exploring the area; rest stops, gas stations, airports or train stations do not count. The goal is to explore the natural and cultural environments of these regions. Each location visited has a story, pictures for my amateur hobby addiction, and maybe a piece of jewelry/art.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

GO Scarlet Knights!

Back from Alaska and I am ready to head home... I am leave for the Big Apple... I am headed to the Pinstripe Bowl... I am cheering on my team - GO RU!!!


The plan is to enjoy the city for the holiday, take in a show, visit the windows, do a bit of shopping and cheer on my team... GO RU!!!

I am headed to the game with some college friends.  Two of us were in colorguard together and never got to see post season action.  This will be our first bowl game. GO RU!!!

The game is Friday, the 30th, at Yankee Stadium... we play a good Iowa State team... it should be a great game.

Up stream, red team
Red team, upstream
Rah, Rah, Rutgers Rah!

Yes, I am excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment