Mission

MISSION: To visit every state and territory in the U.S. For my mission a visit is greater than a stop over; I wish to explore the natural and cultural environments of these areas. Each of these locations has a story to tell, and I want to find it.


As of February 2018 I have visited all 50 states (and Puerto Rico and 2 island in the US Virgin Islands) at least once.


Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Heading off to See Minnesota and North Dakota

My sights are set on states 48 & 49. I am finishing the Mid-west this holiday weekend with a long trip through the Land of Ten Thousand Lakes and the Peace Garden State. With this trip, I will see major cities (Minneapolis and Fargo [kinda]), plenty of museums, a few national parks (Theodore Roosevelt and Voyageurs National Parks), some quirky art (the Enchanted Highway), some small towns, plenty of water (Lake Superior and rivers) and lots and lots of road. I estimate that I will be driving over 2000 miles to weave my way around these states. It may be hard to believe that I am giddy, but I am... I have been actively working on this list for 15 years ... finishing the contigious United States has me excited. Stay tuned... bet you don't know many people this excited to see North Dakota!

No comments:

Post a Comment