Mission

MISSION: To visit every state and territory in the U.S. For my mission a visit is greater than a stop over; I wish to explore the natural and cultural environments of these areas. Each of these locations has a story to tell, and I want to find it.


As of February 2018 I have visited all 50 states (and Puerto Rico and 2 island in the US Virgin Islands) at least once.


Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

Today is my birthday and typically I would not be home... instead, off doing something new and fun.  This year, I did get new, as I explored Oklahoma for the first time last week.  I was surprised with how much I had to see and do there... but I had to come home in time for my Board meeting.   I will be updating this soon to reflect all the sites and sounds of OK, and other excursions in Houston, TX.  I can say there were zoos, historical and cultural sites, national parks, baseball games, movies, art and of course jewelry.  I came home exhausted from all my running around and the extreme heat of the plains.  It finally rained and cooled off yesterday when I left... it figures!

No comments:

Post a Comment