Mission

MISSION: To visit every state and territory in the U.S. For my mission a visit is greater than a stop over; I wish to explore the natural and cultural environments of these areas. Each of these locations has a story to tell, and I want to find it.


As of February 2018 I have visited all 50 states (and Puerto Rico and 2 island in the US Virgin Islands) at least once.


Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Still working on my Alaska Stuff

So - I had over 1000 pics to sort through and I really only did a few things up there.  I am still sorting through the different views.  Already there are a few that I love, and I have plenty of stories to share.  I promise to get that up soon.  Until then, I am adding a link (on the right side of the page) with a link to the pictures I have pulled from the masses.

No comments:

Post a Comment