Mission

MISSION:
To spend quality time in at least one area of every state. Quality time means exploring the area; rest stops, gas stations, airports or train stations do not count. The goal is to explore the natural and cultural environments of these regions. Each location visited has a story, pictures for my amateur hobby addiction, and maybe a piece of jewelry/art.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Still working on my Alaska Stuff

So - I had over 1000 pics to sort through and I really only did a few things up there.  I am still sorting through the different views.  Already there are a few that I love, and I have plenty of stories to share.  I promise to get that up soon.  Until then, I am adding a link (on the right side of the page) with a link to the pictures I have pulled from the masses.

No comments:

Post a Comment