Mission

MISSION: To visit every state and territory in the U.S. For my mission a visit is greater than a stop over; I wish to explore the natural and cultural environments of these areas. Each of these locations has a story to tell, and I want to find it.


As of February 2018 I have visited all 50 states (and Puerto Rico and 2 island in the US Virgin Islands) at least once.


Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Looking Foward to that Caribbean Blue

I think everyone is ready for a vacation this time of year... and as I have written, my trip to St Croix was postponed (really cancelled) due to hurricanes. We rallied and rebooked to Belize.  I haven't been there, and it was on my list, so this was a decent alternative. But....


Funny thing is my vacation is just around the corner and another tropical depression has formed... I have my eye on you!  I get on that plane soon - Do not go messing with Belize! 


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment