Mission

MISSION: To visit every state and territory in the U.S. For my mission a visit is greater than a stop over; I wish to explore the natural and cultural environments of these areas. Each of these locations has a story to tell, and I want to find it.


As of February 2018 I have visited all 50 states (and Puerto Rico and 2 island in the US Virgin Islands) at least once.


Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Headed to the Canadian Capital

And I am off to visit my friend and spend a few days touring Southern Ontario Canada.  I have been very vocal that my next travel mission would be our neighbor to the North.  I started early.  I know I have not finished the US and its territories (but I am soooo close)... but let's be honest, I don't want to head to Ontario in the winter.  Summer is calling and I am ready to see Ottawa, Perth and Kingston.   

No comments:

Post a Comment