Mission

MISSION: To visit every state and territory in the U.S. For my mission a visit is greater than a stop over; I wish to explore the natural and cultural environments of these areas. Each of these locations has a story to tell, and I want to find it.


As of February 2018 I have visited all 50 states (and Puerto Rico and 2 island in the US Virgin Islands) at least once.


Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Trips Cancelled - Good or Bad

In September, I had been planning to make a trip through the bayou... to some of towns in Southern Louisiana and Texas.  I had two weeks to visit locations in the Gulf... this trip has been planned since July.  Today, I found out that it has to be pushed back.   Honestly, I am not sure how I feel about this since I was ready to hit the road again.  Yet, I just got home and I have not made it to the beach yet.  I was ready to see my friends in New Orleans, and I am also ready to take it easy for a week or two.  This has honestly been a hectic summer.  Since May, I have been to Alaska, Oklahoma, Texas (2x), Colorado(3x), New York, New Jersey, Illinois, and home.  Well, sort of home... I have been hopping around a lot.  So maybe sticking around for a few weeks is not so bad.

I do have a trip at the very end of the month to Wyoming for a few days.  Not my typical trip since I will really not have time to get out and see anything there.  I have never been to Southwestern Wyoming... so even the drive and the short trip is bound to show me something new.

Until then, maybe I can get away for myself for a weekend and relax... we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment